Cheesy Sizzling Gola Kabab are melt-in-the-mouth, oval-shaped kababs that are seasoned with Pakistani spices and are incredibly juicy. They are traditionally grilled over charcoal but can be cooked in a pan too. Yum Yum!
- 600 gm Beef mince
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Fried onion grinded
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Salt chili as required
- 1 tsp All spices powder
- ½ tsp Nutmeg and mace powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Dried mango powder
- 4-5 Green chilies
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- Clarified butter for frying
- 1 piece Coal
- Onion slices as required
- Tomato slices as required
- Long cut green chili as required
- 4-5 Cheddar cheese slices
In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well combined.
Leave it for 15 minutes then make small kabab’s from it.
Fry kababs in oil until cooked from inside and nicely browned from outside.
After this do the coal smoke.
Now mix onion, long cut green chili and tomatoes.
Heat the sizzler and add the kebab and onion green chilies and tomatoes then sprinkle cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Sizzling Gola Kabab is ready to serve.
Serve hot with Cheese Stuffed Naan.
Here are some other Kabab Recipes from Different Chef’s:
- Gravy Waly Muthi Kabab Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Twin Kabab Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Chapli Kabab Recipe by Chef Zakir
- Lebanese Kabab Recipe by Chef Mehboob Khan
- Thaal Kabab Recipe by Chef Mehboob Khan
- Russian Kebab Recipe By Shireen Anwar
- Nawabi Kabab Recipe by Chef Zakir
- Mince Potato Kabab Recipe by Shireen Anwar
- Kararay Chicken Kabab Recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar
If you like Cheesy Sizzling Gola Kabab Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.