Turkish Kababs are famous but finding an authentic recipe can be a challenge. Here is a tried and tested Turkish Kabab Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil that you can make your own by simply tweaking the spices. Check out the recipe below!
- 400 gm Boneless chicken
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- ¾ tsp Red chili powder
- 2 cloves Crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Capsicum cubed
- 1 cup Tomatoes cubed
- Wooden skewers as required
Marinate chicken with all ingredients for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Now thread chicken, capsicum and tomato on wooden sticks.
Grill chicken skewers on a hot grill pan for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Remove from the pan and transfer into a serving platter.
Turkish Kabab is ready to serve.
Serve hot with Cold Pasta Salad.
Here are some other Kabab Recipes from Different Chef’s:
- Twin Kabab Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Chapli Kabab Recipe by Chef Zakir
- Lebanese Kabab Recipe by Chef Mehboob Khan
- Thaal Kabab Recipe by Chef Mehboob Khan
- Russian Kebab Recipe By Shireen Anwar
If you like Turkish Kabab Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.