Simple to cook, this Chinese Fried Fish Recipe By Shireen Anwar, combines the flavors of fish with a flavorful crispy batter. Do try it, you'll love it. Served with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 500 gm fish fillets
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
Marinate fish with salt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and keep aside.
Now make the fish batter, add egg yolks, cornflour, flour, salt, white pepper and 1 tbsp oil in mixing bowl.
Beat to make a smooth batter.
Now dip the marinated fish in the batter then deep fry in hot oil for 8-10 minutes or until goden brown.
Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen Paper.
Delicious Chinese Fried Fish is ready to serve.
Serve with your Favorite dipping sauce.
Here are some other delicious Fried Fish Recipes on our website.
- Fried Finger Fish Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil
- Fish Steak With Mustard Sauce Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Crispy Fish Fry Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Deep Fried Fish With Garlic Sauce Recipe by Chef Mehboob Khan
- Desi Style Fish And Masala Chips Recipe By Shireen Anwar
- Bangalore Fish Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Fish with Tartar Sauce Recipe By Chef Munawar Latif
If you like Chinese Fried Fish Recipe By Shireen Anwar and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.