A rich and creamy Lauki Ka Halwa Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil, prepared with grated bottle gourd, full cream milk and sugar. The uniqueness of this traditional halwa recipe lies within the individual grated bottle gourd slices which gets crunchy and caramelized with sugar.
- 1 kg Bottle gourd peeled and grated
- ½ cup Clarified butter
- 5-6 smalls Cardamoms
- few drops Green food color
- 300 gm Whole dried milk
- ½ cup Almonds pistachio
- 1-1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Sterling silver leaf
- ½ cup Milk
- Screw pine essence few
Peeled bottle gourd and deseed then grated it.
Soak in warm water.
Melt clarified butter and add cardamom and fry well.
After that, add bottle gourd and cook for 15 minutes or until fragrant.
Add 1 drop of green color in milk and sugar as well as, cook on high flame.
Add half dried milk mix screw pine essence.
Cook till sugar water dried and halwa left clarified butter.
Add remaining whole dried milk mix well.
Take it out in a serving dish.
Garnish with silver leaf, almond and pistachios.
Delicious Lauki Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Here are some other Halwa Recipes from Different Chef’s:
- Orange Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Andon Ka Halwa Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Chany Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe By Shireen Anwar
- Khushk Doodh ka Halwa Recipe by Rida Aftab
- Makhani Halwa Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Akhrot Ka Halwa Recipe By Tahir Chaudhary
- Walnut Halwa Recipe By Zubaida Tariq
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
If you like Lauki Ka Halwa Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.