The Shawarma Sauce Recipe By Chef Gulzar Hussain. Goes well on all types of sandwiches. This recipes makes enough sauce for 6 Shawarma's.
- ½ cup Sesame seed paste
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
In a pan, mix together the sesame seed paste, lemon juice, yogurt and garlic and cook it for 3-4 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Take it out in a serving bowl.
Shawarma sauce is ready to serve.
Serve with Chicken Shawarma.
Here are some other Condiments and Sauce Recipes from Different Chef’s:
- Red Garlic Chutney Recipe by Zubaida Tariq
- Imli ki Chutney Recipe By Zubaida Tariq
- Plum Dip Recipe by Rida Aftab
- Broast Chutney Recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar
- French Dressing Recipe by Shireen Anwar
If you like Shawarma Sauce Recipe By Chef Gulzar Hussain and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.