The fun thing about this Lychee Colada Recipe By Chef Zakir, is that you don’t need to enjoy long walks in the rain. In fact, all you’ll need to love is , Coconut Milk, Cream & Lychees to make this milky, frothy drink work for you.
- 100 gm Lychee
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- ½ cup Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Ice cubes as required
Blend together the lychee, sugar and coconut milk.
Process until well blended.
Now add fresh cream and ice cubes.
Blend for a few minutes.
Now pour in tall glasses.
Lychee Colada is ready to serve.
Enjoy along with Buffalo Chicken Wings.
Here are some other refreshing Drinks Recipes on our website.
- Fresh Mint & Lemon Drink Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Strawberry Lemonade Recipe By Chef Yasha Siddiqi
- Mango Colada Recipe by Farah Jahanzeb
- Cookie and Cream Shake Recipe By Shireen Anwar
- Pineapple Fizz Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Chocolate Shake Recipe by Chef Sara Riaz
If you like Lychee Colada Recipe By Chef Zakir and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.