This Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe by Shireen Anwar, enables you to make mouthwatering traditional dessert at home, for a perfect dose of sweetness. Do try it!
- 1-1/2 kg Carrots grated
- ½ kg Sugar
- ½ kg Khoya
- ½ cup Clarified butter
- ½ cup Almonds pistachios
- ½ tsp Cardamom ground
In a deep pan, add grated carrots , sugar.
Stir and cover the pan and let it cook for 30 minutes or until carrots become tender.
Now cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes or until all water dries up.
Now add clarified butter and cook another 5-8 minutes.
Now add cardamoms ground and remove from the heat.
Add khoya and sprinkle almonds and pistachios over it.
Delicious Gajar Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Here are some other Halwa Recipes from Different Chef’s:
- Orange Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Injeer Ka Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Lauki Ka Halwa Recipe by Chef Samina Jalil
- Andon Ka Halwa Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Chany Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe By Shireen Anwar
- Khushk Doodh ka Halwa Recipe by Rida Aftab
- Makhani Halwa Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Akhrot Ka Halwa Recipe By Tahir Chaudhary
- Walnut Halwa Recipe By Zubaida Tariq
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
If you like Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe by Shireen Anwar and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.