This Injeer Ka Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir is a rich and mouthwatering dessert recipe made with dried figs and topped with khoya and dry fruits. Do try it, you'll love it!
- 300 gm Fig
- 125 gm Semolin
- 250 gm Khoya
- 250 gm Sugar
- 10 -12 Green cardamom
- 125 gm Ghee
- 2 tbsp Kewra
- 25 gm Almond & pistachio
Wash fig and soak till they are soft.
Then finely chop soaked fig and set aside.
Heat ghee in a wok, add semolina and fry for few seconds until golden brown.
Then add sugar and khoya. Also add chopped fig and continue to fry.
Add green cardamoms. Fry well on low flame till ghee comes on top.
Stir in the kewra essence.
Garnish with almond and pistachios. Mix well.
Take it out in a serving dish.
Delicious Injeer Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Here are some other Halwa Recipes from Different Chef’s:
- Orange Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
- Andon Ka Halwa Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Chany Ki Daal Ka Halwa Recipe By Shireen Anwar
- Khushk Doodh ka Halwa Recipe by Rida Aftab
- Makhani Halwa Recipe By Rida Aftab
- Akhrot Ka Halwa Recipe By Tahir Chaudhary
- Walnut Halwa Recipe By Zubaida Tariq
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir
If you like Injeer Ka Halwa Recipe By Chef Zakir and make it then let us know your feedback by commenting below.